1. The tuition fee will be collected in two installments onthe days noted in the Almanac. All students have to pay all special fees for the year along with the first installment of the tution fees on the due date. First year students have to pay the tution fees due as on date and all special fees for the year in the time of admission.
2. If any students fails to pay fees or special fee on the due date he/she shall be liable to pay a fine of Rs 10/- along with the fees on or before the 10th day after the due date or on the next working day in the case the 10th day is a holiday. If fees with a fine Rs 10/-is not paid on before the 10th day
after the due date an additional fine of Rs 10/- will have to be paid within 15 days from due date. Failing this the name of the student will be removed from the rolls of the college and the student will not get the benifit of attendance. For readmission he/she has to apply for the special permission of the principal and also remit all the arrears of the fees and fine.
3. Students leaving the college in the course of the academic year shall do so only after due intimation and clearance of all dues. Otherwise they will continue on the rolls and he obliged to pay all fees for the whole year.
4. Backward community students who leave the college during the middle of the academic year are not eligible for fee concession and they have to pay all fees due at the time of their leaving.
5. The Annual Attendance Progress and conduct certificates will not be forwarded to the university unless the student clears all dues to the college at the time, and unless the students shows satisfactory progress and conduct.
REFUND OF CAUTION DEPOSIT
Students who have completed their respective courses of study can apply for refund of caution deposit in the prescribed form immediately after the closing date of college at the end of the academic year or at the time of leaving the college in case they discontinue in the middle of the academic year. If the claim for refund is not made befor the date of reopening of the college for the next academic year, the amount will be forfeited and will be remitted to Government as per rules.
The college Union Council is constituted as per the rules laid down by the calicut university and recommendation of the lyngdoh committee. The mode of Conduct of college union election will be decided by the institution.
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
The college has an active unit of national service scheme. Both male and female students are offered membership in the NSS. The unit have so far engaged in several notable social works of state reputation.
Details of special fee and Tution
Fee for the year 2015-16
|BA Afzal-ul-ulama Degree(1,11Sem)||1000/-||825/-||360/-||2185/-|
|BA Afzal-ul-ulama Degree(111,1V Sem)||1000/-||670/-||-||1670/-|
|BA Afzal-ul-ulama Degree(V,V1 Sem)||1000/-||670/-||-||1670/-|
|MA Post Afzal-ui-ulama(1,11 Sem)||1800/-||815/-||600/-||3215/-|
|MA Post afzal-ul-ulama(1,11 Sem)||1800/-||665/-||-||2465/-|
|B.com I year||1000/-||825/-||360/-||2185/-|