This is to declare that Sunniyya Arabic College, Chennamangallur, Mukkam, Kozhikode, 673602 adheres to the provisions of Statutory Regulatory Authorities (SRA- like UGC, AICTE, MCI, DCI, INC, AYUSH, PCI, RCI, BCI, and others) as applicable to the institution, and also undertakes to adhere to changes, if any, from time to time.
Further this is to declare and undertake that:
- The institution has valid University affiliation for all the programme offered by the institution.
- The institution has obtained necessary approval / permission / recognition from appropriate SRA as under law and is valid / applied for renewal as applicable.
- The information / responses provided in IIQA online are genuine and valid.
- At the time of submission of IIQA, it is certified that the institution is not debarred of made ineligible for further renewal of affiliation /recognition etc., by any competent authority / court of Law.
- The students who have graduated from this Institution have been issued degree / PG certificate from the legally designated authorities.
- No Government body has declared the institution as an illegal entity.
- The institution undertakes to inform NAAC of any changes in the status indicated during / after submission of IIQA & thereof i.e., till the validation of the accreditation status bestowed upon them.
- The IIQA has been prepared & submitted online from within the institution with an IP address 192.168.100.39 of computer belonging to the Institution.
- Acceptance of IIQA by NAAC is only provisional and the onus of adhering to eligibility norms lies with the Institution
- Institutional website is fully functional
In case information provided is found to be contrary to the fact, it shall result in cancellation of NAAC grading, along with initiation of legal action. It will be the total responsibility of the Institution to substantiate claims made by the Institution in its application to the satisfaction of NAAC whenever called for.